Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Name idea from Margie

Margie just came into my office and was discussing my recent disappointment with finding out that "Emma" is currently #4 in the baby girl names. I don't really like the idea of having a popular girl name, but I really wanted something with "Em" as a possible nickname. Margie said she had insomnia last night and came up with the name "Emery". I kind of like it! Works for both a boy and a girl. I will mull over it for a while...

Also, we finished "Flowers for Algernon" about a week ago. The last 40 pages or so that Andrew was reading, I cried like a little girl. I really enjoyed the book overall though. I am hoping the next book we read to Feetsy is more upbeat. I am not sure about "A Prayer for Owen Meany" then. Liz says it can be pretty rough. What's with all the sad books? Maybe we should read Feetsy something by George Carlin or something.

That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment