Wednesday, January 19, 2011

At 16 weeks, Feetsy is about the size of an Avacado

I am doing quite well as of late. There have been a few issues with heartburn, but besides that I am feeling pretty great. Andrew has been good about making dinner recently since the idea of handling raw meat is still quite unappealing to me. I have really appreciate that. In return, I have taken over the dish-washing duties.

This past weekend I cleaned out the closet in the baby room. I figure why not do it now while I still have the capacity to move around freely and don't get too tired too quickly. I am thinking we also need a closet organizer for all the baby clothes and stuff. I had heard about "nesting" and wondered it this was what I was doing trying to get the house in good shape. But, based on what I read, this nesting stuff doesn't usually start until closer to the due date. Oh well, maybe I am just trying to keep my hands and my thoughts occupied to help pass the time.

There is a definite baby bump in the works. I have only one pair of pre-prego pants that still fit and they sit pretty low. Those maternitity pants are pretty comfy though. Can't say I would mind just switching over to those...




Yesterday, I used the prenatal massage gift certificate that Little Brother got me for Christmas. It was fabulous and very relaxing. At one point I was daydreaming that I was in my happy place and Andrew and Feetsy and I were sitting under a kumquat tree next to a brook. Andrew was being goofy and making both Feetsy and I laugh. It was such a nice reverie that I almost chuckled outloud on the massage table. HA! In my daydream Feetsy started out as "Emma" but then turned into "Emmet" after I reminded myself that I still don't know the sex of little Feetsy. Anyway, if anyone needs any birthday gift ideas there is one for sure. Anyway, I may try to get one of those every once in a while for the rest of the pregnancy.

That is the update for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment